Download and print:
• Student/Family Contract (optional) (the student brings this home at the beginning of the process)
• Original Invention Development Guidelines
• Goodwill Industries Re-Invent Guidelines
• Judging Criteria (this rubric used to score the inventions)
• Student Registration Form (Attach this to back of final invention trifold. Bring second copy to day of event)
• Student Inventor Journal
• Event Invitation (shared with parents in May)
• Day of Event Schedule
Buffalo Museum of Science-Aside from the great science exhibits, Makeshift Lab offers workshops and a great place to tinker.
By Kids For Kids-An educational and family marketing company that connects its clients to teachers, students, and households with innovative marketing, corporate social responsibility (CSR) programs, and national competitions.
Camp Invention-Program offered by the National Inventors Hall of Fame
Inventor Ed-Kids Inventor Resources
US Patent Office-A site for kids with games, trivia and great links to other sites
National Inventor’s Hall of Fame-Links to many invention & patent resources, workshops and camps.
Massachusetts Institute of Technology’s (MIT)-A site with info on awards, outreach and links to inspire the next generation of inventors
Boy Scouts-Boy Scout Merit Badge and resources for Inventing
Girl Scouts-Girl Scout Merit Badge and resources for Inventing
WNY STEM-Children’s Books on Science, Technology, Engineering, Math and the Arts
Education Closet-Providing Arts Integration and STEAM professional development for educators
Tinkering School Buffalo- Play for cautious daredevils